COVID Safety Plan
Revised December 11, 2020
We at Suzanne's, Jenny's, Auld Phillips, and Suzanne's & Jenny's, want to ensure you are as safe as possible, during your time in our stores. We have implemented the following procedures to protect your health and safety:
- We have policies in place that specify when team members are to wash their hands and have communicated good hand washing hygiene with posted signage reminders.
- We have a controlled number of customers in our store with signage posted.
- We have implemented policies, physical distance markers and adjusted the layout of our stores to support keeping team members and customers 2m apart.
- Entrances have been modified to ensure physical distancing.
- Hand sanitizer is provided to all customers upon entering the store.
- We have a cashless payment system and physical markers to ensure physical distancing.
- Frequent sanitization of high touch areas, including but not limited to; door handles, tables, hangers, payment desk and machines, waste receptacles, etc. Monitored with a cleaning log.
- Fitting rooms are sanitized after each customer. Additional signage is posted on and in each room to guide customers through their experience.
- Returns are held for a length of time before placing them on the sales floor.
- AB: 24 hours
- SK: 24 hours
- Masks are mandatory. Team members are trained on the proper use and care of masks.
- Team members' health is screened before each shift.
- Guests are asked if they are feeling ill upon entry and asked to return when feeling better.
- We offer online shopping with home delivery as well as shop online and pick-up in store option.
- We have updated policies and team members have adequate training and materials
- We continue to monitor our plans and will make changes to our policies or procedures if necessary.
Successfully added to your closet.
Removed from closet.
Already in your closet.